March 11, 2011

warm weather; here we come.

Travel Plans:
Ithaca --> Philly.  night in Philly @ cat's casa. Fly Philly --> Atlanta. 2 hour layover. Fly Atlanta --> Melbourne.  Arrive at Grams by 10 pm. aka OFFICIALLY VACATION.

Plans for vacation?  RELAX. read for fun (for the first time this semester). lay out by the pool.  spend days at the beach. boogie board like I used to do when I was little. make family dinners. visit with my grandma and bill. enjoy myself. take lots of photos. get tan. shop. go to the flea market. watch sunsets on the river. spot as many dolphins as possible. take long walks on the beach. get my camera out and snap away! mingle with the old people. go out for st. patty's day.  play shuffle board with bill. sleep in. try to still eat healthy. work out on occasion. enjoy the week. :-)

I will try my hardest to update my blog on a regular basis, but I may just enjoy my time off the grid and blog via phone.  have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment