April 8, 2011

great week of packages.


GOt a package in the mail yesterday.  A little someone was trying to be tricky with the wrapping.
Never fear, I cut right into that bad boy.
THIS IS WHAT SHE SENT ME!?!?!
Considering I gave up chocolate for lent, at this point I prefered the empty bottles.
JOKING.  Kree sent me a great card, all of my favorite chocolates  (that my roommates ate) , jelly beans...and.......
MY MILLER JERSEY!!!!!! 
this bowl was FILLED with everything she sent me... this is what it looked like the next morning.
Someone had the late night munchies!!
STRESS STRESS STRESS. TEST TEST TEST.  JOB INTERVIEW(S?).
WORK WORK WORK. SICK SICK SICK. STRESS STRESS STRESS.
Came home to this.  A package? From who??!? DADDY!!
KK Hope this helps on your exams (tests) Get to work!!! Love DAD.
BEST DAD EVER. My favorite Kutter's Cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment