May 4, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to....

Boston. End of junior year. Not being sick. Walking with mom. Mazia's pizza. Breakfast at candy apple. Going downtown with the gang. Campfires. Tacos in a bag. Annual summer camping trip. My internship. Cuddling with bella. Spending all day and night with marc. Soft serve ice cream. Being able to walk roller blade or bike to all the places I need to get to. Epic field hockey with the best girls ever (college ball). Watching tv at night with my dad. Driving the gem car. Pre field hockey game rides with my sister and the dixie chix. Aunt dee dee's pool. Trying out the new ice cream place in town. Swink coming to visit. Letting george explore his new outside home. Working out with lisa. The lake weekend. Taking the train to visit laurie with lee. Going to the galleria mall. Ted's hot dogs. Iron man 2. Michigan.
Yea, I'm ready for summer... 8 days baby, 8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment