February 23, 2010

best dad take 2

I love that my dad does business over at Cornell because it allows me to see him randomly :-)   today he called me when I was at the gym (I had been forewarned that he may be calling today to see me so I brought my phone with me) and I jumped right off my bike, into the shower and he picked me up outside the gym!  Talk about service :-)   We decided to try out a diner right off campus that we had tried to eat at before but it was closed - thankfully it was open!

Dad had a philly cheese-steak and I had a chicken parm sandwich, lunch was delicious!!  I even had leftovers so I don't have to cook tonight!  Thank you Sunset Grill. So glad I got to see my dad :-) 

ps. notice the stache? For some reason he is growing a mustache and it totally threw me off.  I kept on giggling, I felt like I should be addressing him as Mr. Brown not dad.

love you padre 

No comments:

Post a Comment