February 6, 2011

can't get you off of my mind.

So I went to the pet store with my friend Sarah yesterday and we fell in love...Sarah with a Pug and myself with an adorable Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier.  Now I've always wanted a dog, and when I was around 10 years old my parents finally broke down and I got Ruby.  Rudy was a West Highland White Terrier and she was a great dog, but a digger.  Clearly she always followed her bloodline and chased any and everything that moved.  My dream dog is either a wheaten or a goldendoodle.  I've done my research and both dogs seem to be a good fit for me.   I still have a few months until I am a college graduate and am hopefully on my own but I cannot wait to have someone to come home to and take on runs and snuggle with me at night...  I will resist the urge for a while but I'm hoping in the next few years to come I can bring home a little guy like a saw at the store.  now...who can lend me $1200?
please take me home with you..please.

C'mon who wouldn't love this face?


No comments:

Post a Comment