February 6, 2011

it's that time of year again.


While I am a huge football/sports fan most people are rooting for either Steelers nor Packers tonight.  Myself on the other hand... I just want a good close game, one of those nail biters, down to the last play type of game.  Another main component of my night, the commercials!!!  As a communications/marketing/branding/advertising major I am ecstatic to see how companies spend their over $3,000,000 on a 30 second commercial spots.  $20 my next few classes at school focus solely on the commercials.  Not a bad way to spend a week if you ask me!  I'll be posting a few of my favorites from this years game in the next few days... check back to check them out!  Enjoy the game, enjoy your company and have a beer for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment