February 6, 2011

so...who won the game?!?

okay, so it turns out I am way more anxious about posting my top 3 favorite superbowl ads then I thought I was...

#3. Bridgestone Beaver : Carma  
For whatever reason I laughed allot at this ad, completely random and I thought it was cute!

#2 Volkswagen : Black Beetle
Ever since Oprah gave away one of these to everyone in her audience I have been become hooked.  I love how VW is marketing this car, very few have actually seen this car and there has been allot of hype around the release of more than just a silhouette.

#1. Volkswagen : The Force
Again with the volkswagen! (hey maybe I'm biased but I love my car!!) WHo in the world couldn't like this commercial?  Sound effects: check, good plot line: check, humor: check, adorable child dressed up who has his wish come true: check.  By far my favorite this year.  I especially love the last 10 seconds or so of sheer surprise from the boy.  Classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment