March 14, 2010

tarpon springs

today mar and I went into tarpon springs for what we thought was going to be a quick in and out shopping day, however in the first shop we went in mar and I got separated and when I found her, some women was talking to her about a boat excursion.  For $20 we could go on a two hour boat tour that we just couldn't pass up.
 First thing we saw, DOLPHINS.  Like 5 of them...swimming around out boat and a few of them were feeding.  At least that's what the tour guide said, and you pretty much have to believe everything they say, so fishing they were!
Shortly after, we docked on a tiny island, hardly bigger than a sand bar.  We spent half an hour walking around, taking pictures and hunting for shells.. the following is what we came up with..





Mar grabbed ahold of the camera and took some pictures of me.  
Boy am I not used to being on this side of the camera.

After the boat tour, we went to my favorite fudge shop ever!!!

and watched them make rocky road.. YUMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment