March 10, 2010

this one's for the rents



HAPPY 26th ANNIVERSARY!!
love, KK

Last year my sister and I threw our parents a surprise 25th anniversary party.. 
here are some pictures
1984 (you both look dashing)
2009 (still looking fantastic I might add)


my parents wouldn't be traditional and smash cake in one another faces... so Kree and I did the honors.
dad got most of it :-)

Mom and dad, you are an inspiration.  I hope 26 years after my wedding day I am just as in love as you two are now.  I want to be just like you.  I love you, and I'm sorry that I won't be able to give you hugs and kisses in person today or smash cake in your faces.  I'll be home soon.. so you better watch out!

1 comment:

  1. AAAWWWW Kate, you are too good! Thanks again for the party and the fun time. I do wonder if you think living with the same person for that length of time has been easy....ha ha he he. You know that dad would say that I am the difficult one to live with!!!!!

    ReplyDelete