March 13, 2010

where's the best place to buy more sunscreen?

Today marked  the first good day of weather for us since we have been in Florida, and boy did we take advantage of it!  We were laying out by the pool by 10:30 this morning, ready for a full day of rays.  We both lathered up the screen, found ourselves a nice spot by the pool, opened our books, turned on the ipods and tuned out the world.   We both ended up getting burnt, mar burned pretty much all over while I just got my upper back.  I never understand how this happens, I put lotion on twice! 


poolside :-)

This morning when I woke up I had some tea and was sitting by the window and about 3 birds went right by the living room window with fish in their claws, I was in awe.  I spent a good potion of my pool time taking pictures (or trying to take photos) of the pelicans and Osprey diving into the water to catch fish.  Most of them were too far away to get good pictures of, but I have plenty of time to try to get a really good one.  Here are some of the shots I like best.  
this is an Osprey






nothing :-(

After our long and strenuous (NOT) day, we went to New Port Richey to pick up Aunt Dee Dee and we went to dinner at a place called Catches.  It was really nice on the inside and had a bumpin bar on the deck, great food.  Mar had Salmon, Aunt Dee Dee had Mahi Mahi and I had Crab legs.. all was delicious.  It was so nice to see aunt dee dee and go to her house again, I haven't been there in ages and it was nice to finally see her house and be able to remember it.  Not much has changed.  Can't wait for tomorrow, I could really get used to this whole living in florida thing... 



No comments:

Post a Comment