May 15, 2011

this is it.

Alright, well this post is well over due.  I'm going to make it a point to try to blog everyday, this is something I want to remember down the road...   Friday marked my last college test, paper, presentation for college EVER.  Since then I have been doing nothing but celebrating with my friends.  @ Ithaca we have something called senior week where events are planned every day and you can choose to participate in them or do something else.  Our schedule for senior week (and a few other things pre planned) are as follows...

Sunday: Highlighter Party featuring Milkman!
Monday: 80's Bar Night (Senior Athlete Luncheon)
Tuesday: Drinks & Desserts at Lake Watch Inn (Booze Cruise)
Wednesday: Senior Splash featuring Barefoot Truth (this is where we get to jump/swim/play in our school's fountain) (Home for Marc's Graduation @ night) 
Thursday: Fire & Ice Senior Formal
Friday: Movie on the Quad
Saturday: Commencement Eve Concert and Fireworks (Picnic in the park with all of our familes!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS.)
Sunday: GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends and I have come up with some other things to do during the free times, and I've created a bucket list of all of the things I want to do, eat at, visit, go one last time, etc.  My bucket list is as follows...

Eat @ Lucitelli's Ristorante
Eat @ Mano's Diner
Eat @ State Street Diner
Eat @ Uncle Joe's Grill + Sports Bar
Eat @ ZaZa's Cucina
Hike Treman
Hike Buttermilk
Eat @ Waffle Frolic
Get FroYo @ Culture Shock
Visit Cass Park
Visit Stewart Park
Walk to the Farmer's Market
Shop in the Commons
Eat a Bomber from Rogans 
Go to Agway
Run 8 Miles around Ithaca
Have a drink @ Bandwagon
Have a drink @ Silky Jones
Walk to campus
Eat @ Kellys



Go to Agway
Not related to senior week at all, George was just being silly and made me laugh.  He got his head stuck in my hanging short and just kept walking and his neck was stretched all the way back.  I finally lifted the shirt to let him out but it was SO FUNNY.
Dockside @ the Farmer's Market
Chicken Slouvaki  (without the pita due to my gluten issue so this was more or less a grilled chicken salad)
Visit the Farmer's Market
 This is my lovely roommate Meg who accompanied me this weekend!
Meg showed me this AMAZING little Gem called Friends of the Library where books are donated and people come and buy them for dirt cheap.  Example... I bought 10 books for $10.50!!  All Nicholas Sparks and a few various other authors.  Absolute steal. 


Get FroYo from Culture Shock.
Gluten free tart froyo with chocolate chips and extra strawberries!! (I will def be going here again before I leave!)
Best part about Culture Shock.... the BALL PIT!! Check out Rule #4, which now that I look at this picture
I see how messed up the numbering is, so check out the  7th line)



After this adventurous day we went to dinner @ ZaZa's where I got the Lobster and Shrimp Risotto (which was DELICIOUS), pregamed at our apartment, went to Mia's momentarily then headed down to the bars.  Moonies was packed as usual, but DJ Rob was playing so I couldn't bare to leave ;-) he is sooo good!  I haven't posted pictures because I took them on my actual camera instead of my phone so I will post all of my camera pictures on my Facebook at the end of this week, and probably a few here when all is said and done.  Off to cross some more things off the bucket list then headed to dance away to MilkMan!!  I'll update you all tomorrow :-)




In exactly one week from right now, I will be graduating.  Crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment