May 19, 2011

wait what day is it?

I have completely lost all sense of time.  Yesterday and today have been an absolute blur.  It took me looking at the pictures I took on my phone to remember everything that actually happened.  Alright... so...wednesday: got up, went to the senior splash for a indoor (because of the rain) BBQ where Meg and I sumo wrestled (which was an absolute blast), we headed to the bookstore to check on the merchandise one final time, picked up my gap and gown (boo $60 down the drain for a silly cap and gown. boo.) jumped into the fountain!!!!!!! (a ithaca college senior tradition to jump in the fountains, which only is allowed on that day only and to seniors).

I jumped from the fountain into my car (soaking wet bra and all) to drive to canisius to go to Marc's MBA graduation with his mom, dad and grandma.  It was much shorter then last years longgggg graduation.  I sat next to a girl who had on the EXACT SAME DRESS.  Grandma Craig told me my tush looked better ;-)

I got up in the morning and headed to an interview (cross your fingers, I hear back next week).  I went home and unpacked some stuff that I brought back, hung out with scummer, and we walked to Candy Apple to have lunch with my daddio.  After lunch I headed back to school for one final time... I'm taking a little breather to blog and getting ready for our semi-formal tonight.... I will post pictures tomorrow!

got myself a nice little towel and matching sunglasses!
bbq lunch (corn, watermelon, hamburger and potatoes)
the aftermath of our wrestling match
I have blogged this photo before and still love this gnome more then ever.
One day I'll buy this little guy and put him in my garden!
The aftermath of senior splash ... 
Marc's Graduation...
Marc A. Garrison <3 
I was trying to show how big this strawberry is compared to my nose
(which is rather large to begin with) but it was an absolute fail. 
take 2, FAIL 2.
Marc blasted this song last night at his apartment and taught me how to 'properly dance' to it so when
it came on in  my car on the drive home I was dying laughing (and may have practiced a little too....)

Alright... I'm off to go get dressed for our Fire and Ice semi-formal tonight... have a great night everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. we gave my dad that gnome for christmas bahahah. i'm glad the interview went well! my fingers and toes are crossed for you, not that you need it. enjoy the rest of senior week! this is it. eek. love you!

    ReplyDelete