May 28, 2011

What a whirlwind.

In the past 6 days I have graduated college, moved out of my apartment and back home, spent 3 nights at Marc's apartment, had 3 interviews, and got a marketing job.  First of all... the picnic at the park and graduation was great.  It was awesome to spend time with my family and friends from school for the final hooray.  

I had interviews this week at two different places and was offered a job at an integrated marketing firm in the Buffalo area.  I start on wednesday @ a company named Gelia.  I am super excited and one of the best parts about this job... I'll be about 2 miles away from my best friend Lisa and we both have an hour lunch break so we have talked about meeting up every so often to get together!  Beyond excited.  I promise I will blog more about my job once I actually start it ;-)

Not too much else has gone on, and while graduation was only a week ago tomorrow it feels like FOREVER ago and I don't have the urge to write anything about it right now so maybe down the road I will be feeling mushy about it and write it all down here.  Instead, I'm just going to share a bunch of photos with ya'll that I took between the picnic and graduation.  Enjoy!!

Marc and Kree @ the picnic.
cake (mom was super sweet and brought me my own gluten free cake so I wasn't left out when everyone had a slice!)
Mia, Mar, Lou, Mel, Cat, Key, Myself, Chad, Meg
a toast to the seniors <3 
sharing their own toast, marc and my daddio.
Meg, Me, Key, Tous and Abby all lined up and ready to go!
post graduation photos with mom and dad
love this picture!
Just the 4 of us. 
with my marco
fountain shot!
again with mom and dad... I loved my dress so much I made everyone take two sets one with cap and gown and one without :-)
<3
Could not have asked for a better support group for the past 4 years.
a little jumpin' action...
us with our mommas <3 
us with our daddys/brother
tearful goodbyes see you laters.
Meg and I holding the Roy H. Park School of Communications sign!
Amanda, Anny, Tori, Tony, Myself, Key, Meg
Officially a graduate!!   I sent this photo to family members who
couldn't make it so they would feel a little part of my special day.
proud parents (mostly happy to be done with college payments!)
final walk on campus.  See you later Ithaca College... you have been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment